07.11.2023 | Once again, we had the privilege of participating in the Career Day at HTL 1 Lastenstraße in Klagenfurt.
The event proved to be an incredibly successful and enlightening opportunity for A TEC to present our company to the students.
We were delighted with the students' keen interest in our industry's career potential, as evidenced by their numerous questions and engaging discussions.
Our sincere thanks go to HTL for their exceptional organization. We look forward to welcoming talented young professionals to our team!
- Most Innovative Technology Award for our A TEC Rocket Mill, as chosen through online voting on the Global CemFuels homepage. Despite fierce competition from established names in the cement industry, our technology shone as a beacon of innovation in alternative fuels processing.
- Global CemFuels Personality of the Year Award bestowed upon our very own Michael Suppaner. This accolade reflects Michael's unwavering dedication and enthusiasm over the decades at A TEC P&S, relentlessly pushing for efficiency and environmental optimization across the global cement industry. His fervent advocacy for CO2 emissions reduction, aligning with A TEC Production and Services GmbH's primary objective, has been inspiring and motivating.
- Best Presentation of the Conference Award again went to Michael Suppaner for his engaging talk titled "The Optimised Fuel for Optimised Combustion." In his presentation, Michael passionately encouraged cement plant operators to boldly pursue higher thermal substitution rates with alternative fuels. Despite the initial costs and investments required for the necessary equipment, Michael proficiently illustrated through tangible data that the Return on Investment (RoI) is highly attainable with a short payback period.
18.10.2022 - In October we attended the HTL 1 Lastenstraße's Company Day 2022 in Klagenfurt, Austria.
HTL 1 Lastenstraße puts young talent and company representatives in close contact during its Company Day. This innovative event presents an outstanding occasion for companies to discover the future generation of professionals, learn about their career goals and aspirations as well as finding potential candidates who are knowledgeable, curious and willing to learn.
During the event, we had the opportunity to present to the students an outlook on the cement industry and our role in this market focused on optimization and efficiency improvement of cement plants, from optimal process, and mechanical design to fuel optimization, and alternative fuels implementation.
We are excited to welcome young future professionals into our team and we look forward to receiving your applications!
01.05.2021 - A TEC has been awarded with a mechanical turn key scope to install a Flash Dryer for alternative fuels and new Alternative fuel system for the kiln burner at Királyegyháza Cement Plant, near Pecs, in Hungary (LAFARGE Cement Hungary Ltd.).
07.04.2021 - A TEC has been awarded in cooperation with Aliacem s.r.o. for the project of new preheater cyclones including riser ducts for stage four of the double string preheater at Lafarge Mannersdorf (Austria). The new design by A TEC will reduce the pressure drop and increase preheater efficiency. The project will be realized in the upcoming winter maintenance stop 2022.
31.01.2019 - A TEC is installing two Rocket Mills RM 2.50 in Ssang Yong's cement plants in Donghae and Yeongwol. The aim is to shred municipial and industrial waste to apply solid alternative fuels to the calciner.
10.06.2018 - A TEC is currently working on the modification of the Retznei cement plant (LafargeHolcim). Under the title "Reinoxco", among other things, a new calciner will be installed, which aims to reduce nitrogen oxide emissions and increase energy efficiency.
10.-13.10.2017 - A TEC had a joint exhibition booth together with Loesche GmbH and was represented by Mr. Willitsch and Mr. Suppaner and supported by A TEC's Turkish representative, Mr. Hasan Basoglu.
More Articles ...
- Semi-mobile version of Rocket Mill® launched
- Loesche Plant Tour in Austria
- Alternative Fuel System has been installed at CRH
- Termokimik orders A TEC cyclones
- Two new A TEC calciners for Aalborg Portland Cement
- LafargeHolcim awards A TEC upgrad contract
- HURRICLON for Omya Calcita (RO)
- A TEC takes part at TCMB's Symposium
- A TEC faces: Sandra Oberlerchner