09.02.2017 - Omya Calcita s.r.l. placed the order of one HURRICLON for their plant in Bucarest/Romania. A TEC will provide the design and supply of one cyclone type Hurriclon 1600 CT 750 which will be used as a dedusting unit for calcium carbonate of ground marble.
19.01.2017 - Michael Suppaner from A TEC will hold a speech during TCBM's Symposium on Business Models for Use of Municipal Solid Waste (MSW) in Cement Industry. The Symposium takes place from 27.-29.01.2017 in Antalya (TR).
10.12.2016 - A TEC’s Rocket Mill® RM 2.50 doublestarts operation in Wiener Neustadt. Pre-sorted and shredded household and commercial waste with a bulk density ranging from 100-300 kg/m³ can be ground down to a size of 15mm with 50 per cent smaller than 5mm in only one step (depending on the size of the sieves).
More Articles ...
- FLEXIFLAME Kiln Burner manufacturing
- Rocket Mill motor testet
- Site-report from New Caledonia
- Kick-Off in Mannersdorf
- People at A TEC
- Turnkey modernization in Mannersdorf (AT)
- IKN placed order for A TEC GRECO Kiln Burner
- New Management for the A TEC Group
- A TEC Rocket Mill® will be installed at .A.S.A. plant